Where There is Charity and Wisdom There is Neither Fear nor IgnoranceSt.Francis Assisi
To excel in all fields of health care delivery, education and research.
To show compassion for all and to serve preferentially the poor, vulnerable and marginalized.
To make quality health care services available, affordable and accessable to all:
By providing free/subsidized treatment to poor and needy patients.
By striving to keep the cost of treatment at the minimum.
By designing and promoting health insurance schemes to ease the burden of cost of treatment.
By preparing the health care professionals to serve the health needs of medically underprivileged brethren.
By encouraging and enabling people from poor socio-economic backgrounds to take up health care education.
To promote health education, training and research
By developing human resources comprising of doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, support staff, administrators, social workers, chaplains and volunteer health workers.
By encouraging a multidisciplinary approach to health care.
By remaining in the forefront of the medical care through continuous update, relevant research and development activities in different branches of medical and related sciences.
By way of designing, implementing and organizing full-time or short-term programmes to technical as well as human skills of the health care professionals.
To promote human and Christian values in every sphere of health care delivery, medical education and research:
By upholding respect for life, form the moment of conception to its natural end.
By promoting a genuine feeling of compassion for the patients and their families as persons.
By facilitating spiritual assistance to everyone we serve, according to their faith, so that the experience of sickness and healing can be transformed into one of personal growth and development.
By promoting the message of love, moral values, non-violence and universal brotherhood.
By observing all ethical norms according to the teachings of the Church, professional bodies and just laws of the country.
By ensuring the adequate human and Christian formation of the students and staff.
By practicing and transmitting the Christian vision of care and compassion, in the world of commercialized health care.
By fostering a spirit of vocation to the healing ministry among the staff and the students.
By an exemplary steadfastness to principles and moral values among staff and students, so as to witness to a life of honest and integrity.
To develop structures to ensure community involvement and participation in the promotion of health and health care:
By promoting the community based curative services and prevention programmes like immunization, drive for environmental sanitation and safe drinking water, health education, counseling, behaviour change communication, changes in life-styles and community work.
By providing psycho-social support through counseling, and rehabilitation to individuals and families troubled with physical or mental ailments.
By conducting outreach programmes, seminars, awareness campaigns, etc in collaboration with self help groups and other community-based organizations.
By designing and promoting various audio-visual programmes, journals, leaflets, handouts, posters, and other relevant literature.
By empowering the common people to plan for their health and health care needs and access their health care rights.
To co-operate and collaborate with the government, other hospitals, medical colleges, universities, and other agencies to make health care accessible for all, in accordance with the teachings of the Church:
By providing supportive services to the nearby primary health care centers.
By promoting mutual exchange of medical research professionals between similar institutions of excellence.
To strive towards promoting holistic health, the well-being of whole person in a harmonious relationship with one another, one’s environment/nature and God.
Take a tour of our medical facilityTake a virtual tour of our medical facility and see what we have to offer.
1. Appointments booked online cannot be cancelled / transferred by the patient. Change of doctor or appointment date is also not allowed.
2. Failure to report on time on the appointed day will be treated as no show.
3. Appointment slots / time is only provisional and is subject to change based on the duty schedule of the concerned doctor.
4. Jubilee Hospital reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the appointment at any time, to accommodate emergency patients.
5. In the event of any cancellation / rescheduling, the same will be intimated to the patient through telephone / SMS or Email provided by the patient at the time of online registration. The patient shall be entitled to accept the rescheduled date / time slot.
6. In the event of cancellation / rescheduling of the appointment by Jubilee Hospital, the Hospital will be liable only to refund the collected fee and will not be responsible for any other cost, expenses or damages.
7. Please provide at-least Confirmation printout / SMS when you present yourself at the Hospital.
8. If you have problems while booking new online appointments, please call 0487-2432200.
9. Use New Patient Link, if it is your first visit. If you already have an existing Register Number, please use – Review Registration Link.
10. Before fixing the appointment, the User is advised to carefully check the details, the credentials and terms and conditions applicable to the Service Provider.
11. On arrival, if you have problems with your new online appointments, please contact our Front Office.
Cancellation / Refund policy
There is no cancellation / refund option for the end users after payment is made. In case of duplicate payment, please approach Front office or accounts department of the institution for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement. Refund will be processed within 07-10 working days depending on respective payment gateway processing and card issuing bank policies.
Jubilee Mission Hospital is committed to protect your privacy. It is important to us that our patients retain their privacy while obtaining the services that we offer. To this end, we adhere to the following basic privacy policies.
We ensure maximum security to keep your personal information including name, address or medical history confidential and will not disclose to any third party without your permission unless there is a court order.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please email us at email@example.com and we shall respond you accordingly.
Before booking TELEMEDICINE call +91 7994724568 (10 AM to 4 PM) Monday to Saturday and confirm the doctor availability.
Whatsapp with 4G connection is required for TELEMEDICINE
By clicking on I Agree you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions including any changes in terms and conditions updated from time to time through our website.